Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our Company page.
We believe that “trust” is core to our privacy mission:
- T - "Transparency" - being open and clear about how we collect, use and disclose personal information
- R - "Respecting choices" - such as whether or not people want to participate in our programs
- U - "Understanding perspectives" - including that people have different levels of concern about their privacy based on cultural perspectives and personal experiences
- S - "Security" - protecting personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction
- T - Treating our stakeholders with respect and in a manner consistent with the Company's values
The Information We Collect
idoo collects personal information when you sign up with us, when you go through the member signup procedure. We use your providing information keep a record of your contact. We do not share or sell this information with any outside parties.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online.
How We Use Information
We use your personal and financial information for the purposes communicated to you in your agreement(s) with us, for example to:
- 1.Verify your identity;
- 2.Provide you with the latest products and services requested;
- 3.Communicate to you any benefit, feature and other information about products and services you have with us;
- 4.Respond to any special needs or inquiries you may have;
Sign up for the idoo Email Newsletter and receive information on new product offerings and updates.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. We may conduct occasional online surveys via our Website or via an e-mail newsletter. These surveys are entirely voluntary and you may decline to participate.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. How You Can Correct Your Information We only store your e-mail address (and name if you optionally supplied it) along with our survey questions asked at the time you requested to download our product. If you would like us to remove your e-mail address from our database, please contact us.
How to Contact Us
Questions, concerns, comments, for anything at all, please send us an email at email@example.com.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Questions of Purchase and Others
"This tool takes the hard work out of managing video content between Mac and non-compatible devices."
- Fred BellewMore Reviews >>