Rotate videos from iphone,camcorder,smartphone,tablet,iPad
- Rotate your video in 180 degrees when the image is upside down.
- Need to turn your head sideways? Just rotate the video in 90 degrees.
- Especially for camera or smart phone recorded video.
Time Limited Offer:$39.90 $29.90
Supports all Windows OS: windows 8/7/vista/XP
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
|Features||Video Rotation||Video Editor|
Add music to video, or replace the original.
Remove black bars to adapt to various media players.
Convert videos into various formats for media players and portable devices.
Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation.
Add subtitle when you watch foreign video.
Add text or image watermark to make your video unique.
Merge several video clips into one whole movie.
Drag scissors icon to set the beginning and ending.
Cut video clips in batches to save your time.
Cut video either in two modes with more precise settings.
Rotate video by 90 or 180 degrees to fit your media players.
Split the video into small pieces which are limited by size or time.
Preview the edited videos to save your time.
Get screenshot if you like the scene of the video.
1 Ease of use rotate video
- It is a straight forward video rotation software, even you have not used this kind software before, you can also handle it easily.
- Newbie do not need to get started with the help document.
- Easily adjust the rotation in any degree to 90,180,270.
- Flip Horizontal and flip vertical just one click
2. Support different video source
- Support HD movie video, home video, camera video and more to rotate
- It is hard to watch recorded video if it is a rotation one.
- The software supports a variety of high-definition video formats, such as MKV, MTS, MOV, TS, MPEG, AVI, WMV.
3.The output format is very flexible after rotation
- It is not just a rotation software, but also a video converter, that will help you convert any video format to other video format.
- Supports various common video formats output ( such as AVI,WMV, MP4, MKV, DivX, XviD, MPEG, VOB , etc. ) . Supports a variety of playback formats for mobile devices, you can add subtitles to the output video files (such as iPhone, iPad, SUMSUNG, Blackberry, NOKIA , etc. ) of various mobile devices and tablet.
- Output video can be played on Window Media Player, PowerDVD, WinDVD, KMplayer, VLC player and more, you don not have to manually re-loaded subtitle each time .
100% Money Back Guarantee
Questions of Purchase and Others
"This tool takes the hard work out of managing video content between Mac and non-compatible devices."
- Fred BellewMore Reviews >>