Easily cut AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, TS, DivX, XviD
- Cut or trim unwanted parts of videos, and preserve what you need.
- Easy Cutter: Drag scissors icon to set the beginning and end points.
- Batch Cutter: Cut video clips in batches to save time.
- Advanced Cutter: Cut video in either of the two modes, with more precise settings.
- Various output formats to adapt to a variety of media players.
- Low resource occupation and high processing speed.
Time Limited Offer:$39.90 $29.90
|Features||Video Cutter||Video Editor|
Add music to video, or replace the original.
| Video Cropper
Remove black bars to adapt to various media players.
Convert videos into various formats for media players and portable devices.
Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation.
Add subtitles when you watch foreign videos.
Add text or image watermarks to make your video unique.
Merge several video clips into one whole movie.
Drag scissors icon to set the beginning and ending of the clip.
Cut video clips into batches to save time.
Cut video in either of the two modes, with more precise settings.
Rotate video by 90 or 180 degrees to fit your media players.
Split the video into smaller pieces which are limited by size or time.
Preview the edited videos to save your time.
Get a screenshot if you like the scene of the video.
1. Easy-to-use Easy Cutter
- It is especially designed for newbies, so it is very easy to use.
- Just drag the scissors icon to set the beginning and ending of the scene.
- Want to get a specific duration? Enter the number in the Start and End areas.
2. Batch Cutter
- Add several videos to the program, and cut them with the same duration at a time.
- Set a different duration for different clips and different purposes.
- Convert cut videos to AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, iPhone, iPad and more in batch.
3. Advanced Cutter
- Cut video with two modes "Keep selected part" and "Remove selected part" for advanced users.
- Trim video with Crop and Rotation functions.
- Add Subtitles, Effects, or Watermarks while cutting to make the video more attractive.
4. Ease of Use
- Beginners do not need to get started with the help document because the software is very straight forward.
- Only a few clicks and you can finish the cutting process.
- The video you cut is the video you get.
- Beginners need to read a lot of help files to get started with other complex professional video editing software, so most non-professionals would like to abandon the use of such software. But with this one, you can enjoy it without having to learn it.
5. Cutting All Video Format Supported.
- Cutting all the popular video format supported.
- It supports different video sources like HD movie videos, home videos, and camera videos.
- It is happy to watch wanted video parts with cut features.
- It also supports a variety of high-definition video formats, such as MKV, MTS, MOV, TS, MPEG, AVI, WMV.
6. Supports Various Video Formats, Media Players and Portable Devices as Output Formats.
- It supports various video formats, media players and portable devices as output formats.
- Supports various common video output formats such as, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, DivX, XviD, MPEG, VOB, etc.
- Output video can be played on Window Media Player, PowerDVD, WinDVD, KMplayer, VLC player and more. You don't have to manually reload subtitles each time.
- It supports a variety of playback formats for various mobile devices. You can add subtitles to the output video files (such as iPhone, iPad, SUMSUNG, Blackberry, NOKIA) of various mobile devices and tablets.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Questions of Purchase and Others
"This tool takes the hard work out of managing video content between Mac and non-compatible devices."
- Fred BellewMore Reviews >>