Video subtitles software for MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, TS
- Add video subtitles to multiple formats, supports wmv mp4 mkv ts divx xvid.
- Output formats support a variety of home video players, PCs, mobile phones and table.t
- Easily adjust the subtitle font size.
- One click to adjust the subtitle text color.
- Drag the subtitle file to a video the best position.
Time Limited Offer:$39.90 $29.90
Supports all Windows OS: windows 8/7/vista/XP
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
|Video Subtitles||Video Editor|
Remove black bars to adapt to various media players.
Convert videos into various formats for media players and portable devices.
Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation.
Add subtitle when you watch foreign video.
Add text or image watermark to make your video unique.
Merge several video clips into one whole movie.
Drag scissors icon to set the beginning and ending.
Cut video clips in batches to save your time.
Cut video either in two modes with more precise settings.
Rotate video by 90 or 180 degrees to fit your media players.
Split the video into small pieces which are limited by size or time.
Preview the edited videos to save your time.
Get screenshot if you like the scene of the video.
Add music to video, or replace the original.
1 Ease of use
- Beginners need to read a lot of help files to get to started complex professional video editing software, so most non-professionals would like to abandon the use of such software.
- Our software advantages: Beginners do not need to get started with the help document, and very straight forward.
- Software can easily adjust the subtitle position Software can easily adjust the subtitle color. such as black , white and other colors , etc.
2. Support different video source
- Support different video source like, concert, HD movie video, home video, camera video to add subtitles
- It is hard to watch downloaded video from online video without subtitles.
- The software supports a variety of high-definition video formats, such as MKV, MTS, MOV, TS, MPEG, AVI, WMV.
3.The output format is very flexible
- supporting and maintaining the original format or convert it to other video formats
- Supports various common video formats output ( such as AVI,WMV, MP4, MKV, DivX, XviD, MPEG, VOB , etc. ) .
- Output video can be played on Window Media Player, PowerDVD, WinDVD, KMplayer, VLC player and more, you don not have to manually re-loaded subtitle each time .
- Supports a variety of playback formats for mobile devices, you can add subtitles to the output video files (such as iPhone, iPad, SUMSUNG, Blackberry, NOKIA , etc. ) of various mobile devices and tablet.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Questions of Purchase and Others
"This tool takes the hard work out of managing video content between Mac and non-compatible devices."
- Fred BellewMore Reviews >>